What is “Culturez-vous” ?
Culturez-vous is a French blog that exists since April 2012. I created this blog to share my favorites with the ambition to encourage my readers to appropriate a culture that is dear to me.
Through 4 sections, Seeing, Listening, Going out, Travelling, I talk about my discoveries: travels, heritage, music, books, films… I also give importance to highlighting projects and personalities through interviews with artists and professionals in the cultural sector.
The values of the blog are openness, sharing, dialogue and most of all the democratization of culture. If we had to define “culturez-vous”, we could find in the dictionary :
CULTURER [kyltyre] v.
- Be interested in (sth.), be curious
- Cultivate one’s spirit, enrich oneself, learn
- By ext. culture and you: sharing, exchanging, meeting
Who’s behind the screen?
My name is Antoine Vitek, I’m passionate about is Culture: I love to discover our heritage and its history, I’m a real cultural bulimic!
But Culturez-vous is also Culture AND You, I always enjoy exchanging with other enthusiasts. Don’t hesitate to send me a message to share a favorite or for any proposal of collaboration.
They’re talking about Culurez-vous:
- 14/05/2020 – Agence Béatrice Martini – Interview Art & Culture
- 26/08/2019 – Communicant.info – Meeting with Antoine Vitek of Culturez-vous
- 18/05/2019 – Télématin – Emission about the night of museums
- 08/05/2019 – Le Parisien, – Paris-London by bike, it also goes through the Hauts-de-Seine region
- Avril 2019 – Turismo de Lisboa – Culturez-vous : a historica e apaixonante Lisboa
- 12/10/2018 – La Renaissance – Bloggers invited to promote the Saône-et-Loire region
- 08/10/2018 – Saône-et-Loire newspaper – The treasures of local tourism invade the web
- 23/07/2018 – OUI Talk (blog of OUI.sncf) – Antoine : à la (re)découverte de Paris
- 19/05/2018 – Télématin – Emission about the night of museums
- 26/01/2017 – Passion Château – Antoine Vitek of Culturez-vous
- Musée 21 – How the museums need to talk to young people